Edit me! (home-content)
- The property originally constructed in 1930 was extensively remodeled in 1992 maintaining the architectural features and detailing of the original period. Finishes include hand selected marble and granite, custom crafted hardwood doors, and iron work forged by local artisans.
- The building contains two ground floor commercial units and three separate residential units above (see detail sheet for specific information).
- The residential units enjoy views to the Mediterranean with beach access only 10 walking minutes from the units.
- As is customary, the vacant residential units will be delivered without appliances or cabinetry.
- The sale of the property will be conducted in San Francisco, USA in USD.
- Co-brokerage of 3% paid by Seller.
Villa San Giovanni
Villa San Giovanni is a town and comune in the province of Reggio Calabria, Calabria, southern Italy. It is 315 km south of Naples via the A3 motorway.
Population as of 2010 was 13,747.
Villa San Giovanni is located on the coast of the Strait of Messina facing the city of Messina across the narrow strait. The Punta Pezzo lies in the area and is the nearest point to Sicily. It contains a notable lighthouse.
Ferry services link Villa San Giovanni and Messina, including a train ferry departing from the main railway station. The town is also served by the A3 motorway Salerno-Reggio Calabria.
Villa San Giovanni is surrounded by the Tyrrhenian, Mediterranean, and Ionian Sea and is a popular destination port for cruise ships in the Mediterranean.
Local activities include golf, hiking, and skiing all within one hour drive from Villa San Giovanni.